The client is the most important person. Hence, you’re free to start or stop taking my service at any point in time. You have got complete freedom over our professional relationship.
I reserve the right or accept or deny any case as per my wisdom and fine sense of judgment.
Be Considerate and Respectful
We depend on each other to produce the best work we can. Our decisions will affect each other and we should take those consequences into account when making decisions
We won’t agree all the time, but disagreement is no excuse for disrespectful behavior. We’ll experience frustration from time to time, but we can’t allow that frustration to become personal attacks. An environment where people feel uncomfortable or threatened is not a productive or creative one.
Cancellation, Rescheduling, and Refund
You’re the master of your life! If you need to cancel a booking, you’ll be entitled to a 50% refund if you do it 24 hours before the appointment. You can drop me an email about the cancellation and the refund will be initiated. The refund takes some time to hit your bank, so please be patient.
If you want to reschedule an appointment, you can simply go to the calendar and reschedule an appointment after informing with me over email or WhatsApp.
100% confidentiality is extremely important. I understand that for people to feel comfortable talking about private and revealing information, they need a safe place to talk about anything they’d like, without fear of that information leaving the room.
Your privacy will be taken seriously unless there’s convincing evidence that you intend to harm yourself or others.
Please read the FAQs section on my website if you’ve questions. You’ll find answers to most question n that section.
Our Differences Can Be Our Strengths
We can find strength in diversity. Different people have different perspectives on issues, and that can be valuable for solving problems or generating new ideas. Being unable to understand why someone holds a viewpoint doesn’t mean that they’re wrong. Don’t forget that we all make mistakes, and blaming each other doesn’t get us anywhere. Instead, focus on resolving issues and learning from mistakes.
Healing can’t take place if the client is under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs, nor will sessions continue if a client becomes threatening or violent towards me.
If you need guidance on a topic after a session, please don’t keep sending me messages on WhatsApp or email. Make a list of the questions and boo ka fresh session with me.
We share a professional relationship pertaining to a challenge. Let’s not forget the difference and set a healthy boundary to provide healthy functioning between us. Neither I nor you shall cross the boundary.
It’s best to stick to our professional relationship and not get connected on social media or personally; unless it’s essential for our professional benefit.
No gifts, please!
Scope of Service
- My services are available for all irrespective of gender, socio-economic status, caste, creed, race, the color of skin, religion, ethnicity or physical or emotional disability.
- Dealing with minors is a sensitive matter. If you’re minor, written permission from at least one parent or guardian is required before we proceed.
- Anyone suffering from serious mental or physical issues, or having a clinical or medical challenge shouldn’t be considering to approach me. Also, if you’re one of those who have a chronic negative mindset and doesn’t really want to change yourself, or you’re a person who always wants someone else to sort out your life, please don’t even think of approaching me — I don’t want to work with you.
- Not all types of issues can be resolved through digital or online healing and I’ll guide you if I consider that face-to-face support or some other form of support might be more appropriate to your personal needs. Where I consider that online counseling wouldn’t be the most suitable means of support, I’ll make every effort to assist you in a referral to a suitable alternative source of support.
- Understand that healing isn’t to be used as a substitute for professional guidance by legal, medical, financial, business or other qualified professionals.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Referring to people by their preferred pronouns and using gender-neutral pronouns when uncertain
Examples of unacceptable behavior include:
- Derogatory comments, public or private harassment
- Not being respectful to reasonable communication boundaries, such as LEAVE ME ALONE, GO AWAY, etc.
- Swearing, usage of strong or disturbing language
- Assuming or promoting any kind of inequality including but not limited to age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, nationality and race, personal appearance, religion, or sexual identity and orientation
- Other conduct which you know could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
Although I’ll try to help you in the best of my capacity, it’s you who’s the ultimate authority to bring in the desired transformation in yourself. You’re solely responsible for your actions, and I ain’t responsible if you commit acts of sadism, violence to self or even suicide.